- Production Guides
- Training and Competency
- Types of Farming
- Product Integrity
- Trade and Labour
- Animal Welfare
Coronavirus (CoVID-19) resources
Australian Pork Limited is active on several fronts in response to the rapidly evolving impact of COVID-19. APL is committed to ensuring Australian pig producers and the wider pork industry are best placed to respond to the unfolding situation.
Read APL’s CoVID-19 related articles and resources from the links below.
- JobKeeper eligibility for farming businesses.
- COVID-19 Border Controls
- PorkStar creating value during COVID-19
- APL prioritising Aussie smallgoods growth
- Mixed blessings but no panic during pandemic
- CEO message – 5 June 2020
- Pork industry pivots as foodservice renewal begins
- CEO Message – 29 May 2020
- CEO’s Message – 22 May 2020
- What could a post-COVID future look like for the meat industry?
- Take the night off and support your local
- CEO Message – 15 May 2020
- Growing market share throughout COVID-19
- CEO Update – 8 May 2020
- Talking Pork and responding to the challenges of COVID-19
- Drivers of consumption volatility
- The rise and fall of the virus impact
- Are you prepared for a crisis?
- Business continuity through CoVID-19
- APL response to current market disruption
- CoVID-19 workplace safety checklist
- CoVID-19 producer update (17 April 2020)
- CoVID-19 producer update (7 April 2020)
- Ensuring a consistent supply of high quality and nutritious Australian pork
- Letter to the editor: Support for local butchers crucial
- Australian pig industry supports hospitality staff
- Quick links to government support for businesses and households impacted by CoVID-19
- CoVID-19 update for producers (24 March 2020)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and your workforce guide
- Pork supply secure, call to support foodservice trade
- Potential impacts of Coronavirus
- Maintain biosecurity and hygiene practices to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Further advice and information will be shared with producers as it becomes available.