About the position
This role supports the delivery of compliance-related programs in the workplace.
This role could take place on farms, and/or other sites like feed mills and abattoirs, and could include work health and safety (WHS), quality assurance, and/or environmental management.
Minimum education, experience, or skills
- Experience or relevant qualification in business/training/quality assurance
- Experience with auditing and/or training
- Current driver’s licence
- Knowledge of the pork industry desirable
Possible job perks
- Phone and/or laptop
- Conduct audits, record relevant data, and liaise with the relevant governing bodies in relation to these
- Promote a positive compliance culture in the workplace
- Conduct staff inductions and training activities to encourage compliance with safety and quality in the workplace
- Conduct risk assessments and put risk management processes into place to address risks
- Manage document control of systems, processes, records, and training materials related to compliance, including updating these as required