About the position
This role assists in coordinating movements of pigs, feed, or other products into or out of a business or site.
This could be on the farm side (movement of pigs/genetic material), feed side (raw materials and/or milled feed), or processing side (movement of pigs into a processing facility).
Minimum education, experience, or skills
- Experience in an administrative/scheduling role
Possible job perks
- Phone and/or laptop
- Manage relationships with customers/clients/other stakeholders
- Liaise with transport providers and drivers
- Process invoices and purchase orders
- Data entry and reporting (stock numbers, and or product inventories)
- Coordinate deliveries, shipments, and other movements (of pigs or products)
- Ensure documentation accompanying stock, feed, or product movements is completed and correct
- Other administrative tasks