- Production Guides
- Types of Farming
- Product Integrity
- Product Quality
- Trade, Labour and Training
- Animal Welfare
Coronavirus (CoVID-19) resources
Australian Pork Limited is active on several fronts in response to the rapidly evolving impact of COVID-19. APL is committed to ensuring Australian pig producers and the wider pork industry are best placed to respond to the unfolding situation.
Read APL’s CoVID-19 related articles and resources from the links below.
- CoVID-19 producer update (7 April 2020)
- Ensuring a consistent supply of high quality and nutritious Australian pork
- Letter to the editor: Support for local butchers crucial
- Australian pig industry supports hospitality staff
- Quick links to government support for businesses and households impacted by CoVID-19
Further advice and information will be shared with producers as it becomes available.