Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Media releases
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
SA Pig Industry day – notice and invite
The SA Pig Industry Day will be held on 28th February 2020 at the Barossa Weintal, Tanunda, with the trade display opening from 10am and the seminars starting from 11am.
The 2020 program will feature an African Swine Fever Forum covering prevention, preparedness and response activities at the national, state and farm level. The forum speakers include Margo Andrae, CEO APL; Dr Mary Carr, CVO SA; and Dr Kirsty Richards, SunPork.
Topics on the production front will include:
- Sow management for improved fertility (summer infertility, phase feeding)
- Gilt management best practice.
Updates on industry issues will also be provided.
Find out more and register on the Pork SA website
If accommodation is required, please book early on (08) 8563 2303 or email@example.com and mention your attendance at the Pig Industry Day to receive a 10% discount on your accommodation.
For more information, contact Andrew Pointon, Pork SA Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0418 848 845
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.