Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
‘Quickie’ kits for butchers
New point of sale kits are now available for butchers to order. The kits align with our new ‘Quickie’ TV commercial which launched on 20 January.
Producers can share the link below with their local butchers or order the point-of-sale kits yourselves if you would like to give them out to your local butcher.
For more information, or to order a ‘quickie’ kit, visit www.porkbutchers.com.au/give-your-customers-the-gift-of-a-quickie
If you haven’t already, watch the 30-second advertisement below.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.