Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Media releases
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
Producer Consultations on Draft Ractopamine-free Assurance Program
On Friday 8 May, APL held consultations with producers on a draft ractopamine-free assurance scheme to support our China market access program.
We are still receiving producer views via a survey which will be open until Wednesday 20 May 2020.
For more information about the proposed program, refer to the background brief on the Ractopamine-free Supply Chain Management Plan and its supplementary Hazards and Controls attachment.
A recording of the consultation webinar can be obtained from APL on request.
For further information, please contact Andrew Robertson on email@example.com or (02) 6270 8888.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.