Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Media releases
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
Podcast: African swine fever – The fight to save Queensland’s bacon
Listen to the Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries’ (DAF) podcast about the battle to prevent African swine fever from reaching Queensland’s shores.
- CSIRO’s Dr David Williams explains why this disease is so lethal—killing a quarter of the world’s pigs in its latest outbreak overseas.
- Rob Martyn explains what is being done on his Darling Downs property to prepare for a potential outbreak.
- Dr Allison Crook and Dr Jonathan Lee from Biosecurity Queensland explain how they are working with the industry on a preparedness and prevention plan, and what consumers can do to stop the disease getting into Queensland.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.