Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Education Toolkit
- Producer assistance during the price downturn
- Research Reports
Three Year Performance Reviews
Australian Pork Limited (APL) is required to periodically undertake a Three Year Performance Review of the company in accordance with its Agreement with the Commonwealth of Australia.
A key objective of the project is to review the Company’s performance against its strategic and annual operating plans over the previous three years.
The reviews also identify APL’s effectiveness and efficiency in meeting the priorities set out in the company’s strategic and annual operating plans including the benefits to industry and government.