Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
Pigs N’ Mud is Australian Pork Limited’s (APL) newsletter for the outdoor and small producer.
It will be published every quarter with themes for each season – summer, autumn, winter and spring.
View Pigs N’ Mud below:
Autumn 2015 (Updated 5 June 2015)
We encourage all producers to share their pig farming stories with us.
To contact Pigs N’ Mud, call the Publications Executive on 02 6270 8814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.