Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Blueprint for Australian Agriculture
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2017
- Submissions to Government
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Education Toolkit
- Research Reports
Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
The “Fit for the Intended Journey Guide”, previously known as the “Fit to Load Guide”, is now available from APL. The guide is to assist producers and stockpeople handling pigs to make informed decisions concerning the fitness of stock prior to and during loading.
Consultation was sought during the review process from industry stakeholders including producers, production veterinarians and processors.
For a hard copy of the APL’s “Fit for the Intended Journey Guide” please contact Rachael Bryant on 02 6270 8823 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing details.