- Australian Pork Limited
- Company Structure
- Our People
- Calendar of Events
- 2016 Pan Pacific Pork Expo
- 2018 Pan Pacific Pork Expo
- PPPE 2016 Presentations
Notice of 2017 Annual General Meeting
The 2017 Annual General Meeting of Australian Pork Limited will be held on Thursday 16 November, commencing at 12.30pm at the Melbourne Marriott Hotel, corner of Exhibition and Lonsdale Streets, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000.
The business of the Annual General Meeting will include:
- receiving and considering the financial statements of the company, together with the reports of the directors and auditors in respect to the year ended 30 June 2017
- electing two producer directors and ratifying the appointment of one specialist director
- appointing the company auditors for 2017-18 and setting their remuneration
- considering resolutions notified to the company by members and delegates prior to the annual return date (1 September 2017).
Relevant meeting papers and the Australian Pork Limited Annual Report will be circulated to members, associate members, delegates, directors and auditors 28 days prior to the Annual General Meeting.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact APL’s Events and Membership Executive Rachel Blake on 02 6270 8807 or at email@example.com.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.