Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
How safe is your feed?
We know that African swine fever can survive in feed. The US National Pork Board has outlined some key discussion points to consider when assessing supplier and feed ingredient safety.
Please work closely with your veterinarian and feed suppliers to ensure you make the right decisions to reduce the risks around African swine fever entering your farm via contaminated feed.
For more information, contact Lechelle van Breda on 0447 099 397.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.