Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Blueprint for Australian Agriculture
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2017
- Submissions to Government
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Education Toolkit
- Research Reports
Australian Pork Industry Leadership Course – Course 2 Applications Open
Applications for the 2019 intake of the Australian Pork Industry Leadership Course (Course 2) are now open and close on 26 February (no late applications will be accepted). All applications received will be independently assessed, according to the selection criteria (below), by a panel of judges including APL staff, producers/delegates, industry consultants and key stakeholders. Places are both limited and competitive and will be awarded to the six highest ranked applicants. Anyone who is interested in applying should please contact Ashley Norval and/or the Course 1 participants to discuss the development opportunities that this course will provide to you.
The format of the course will remain as per the first year – three workshops will be held throughout the year long period, with two of these to be held in Canberra and one in Denmark. Successful participants will be required to arrange their own travel to each of the workshops, and attendance of all three is compulsory. The dates have been confirmed for the first workshop as 7-10 May 2019 (in Canberra).
- standing as a current leader, or their identification as a future industry leader
- ability to influence on-farm practice change and lead innovation within their company and the greater industry
- contributions currently being made at an industry level (local or national)
- current job role, and
- length of time in the industry.
For any questions relating to the course or applications, please contact Ashley Norval on 0437 177 527 or email@example.com.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.