Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2017
- Submissions to Government
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Education Toolkit
- Producer assistance during the price downturn
- Research Reports
Applications for the 2019 Science and Innovation Awards open
- Between the ages of 18 and 35?
- A scientist, researcher, innovator, or otherwise involved in the agricultural sector?
- Do you have an original project that will increase on-farm productivity and profitability, enhance consumer demand for pork, and/or assist in upholding biosecurity practices?
If you answered yes to the above, then you are eligible to apply for the 2019 Science and Innovation Awards for Young People in Agriculture.
A grant of up to $22,000 will be awarded to the successful applicant to fund a project on an innovative or emerging scientific issue that will benefit Australia’s pork industry. Applications close 5pm AEDT Friday 12 October 2018. Click here for further details or to apply.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.