Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Blueprint for Australian Agriculture
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2017
- Submissions to Government
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Education Toolkit
- Research Reports
APL Review of Innovation and RDE Model
APL recently completed a review of its Research Development and Extension (RDE) investment model against current and future industry needs. The review addressed the following questions:
- is APL’s current RDE model fit for purpose given the rapid changes and advancements in industry ag-tech occurring worldwide?
- is APL missing opportunities due to its current approach to investment?
- where and what are the opportunities to invite new collaborators?
- how does APL increase the impact of its investments through partnerships?
The review recommended a new RDE investment model, Industry Solutions and Industry Horizons, focused on responding to the immediate needs of industry while continuing to strategically invest in significant or transformational opportunities.
Over the coming weeks, the R&I team will provide information about the implementation of the review findings, including industry consultation and engagement. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact Heather Channon by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.