Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Blueprint for Australian Agriculture
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2017
- Submissions to Government
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Education Toolkit
- Producer assistance during the price downturn
- Research Reports
African Swine Fever fact sheet
With African Swine Fever (ASF) now spreading in China, APL urges all producers to take extra precaution with their herd’s biosecurity. APL recommends you consult with your veterinarian regularly and urges you to contact them if you observe any unusual disease symptoms.
General facts about ASF can be found in the fact sheet by following the link below. Please also review your farm biosecurity plan and complete the Piggery Biosecurity Audit Checklist in the National Farm Biosecurity Manual for Pork Production.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.