Advance Notice of AGM
The Annual General Meeting of Australian Pork Limited (ABN 83 092 783 278) (APL) will be held on Thursday 19 November 2020 commencing at 12.30pm (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time) at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Convention Centre Place, Melbourne, Victoria, 3006.
The business of the Annual General Meeting will include:
- receiving and considering the financial statements of the company, together with the reports of the Directors and Auditor in respect of year ended 30 June 2020
- appointing the company Auditor for 2020–2021 and setting their remuneration
- voting to amend the APL Constitution to allow the removal of an APL Delegate under reasonable circumstances
- electing two producer Directors
- ratifying the appointment of three specialist Directors
- considering resolutions proposed to the company by Members and Delegates prior to the annual return date (7 September 2020).
The APL Annual Report will be made available on the APL website and relevant meeting papers will be circulated to Members, Associate Members, Delegates, Directors and the Auditor no less than 28 days prior to the Annual General Meeting.
For the purposes of determining a Member’s voting rights, if the annual Pig Slaughter Levy Amount paid by a Member has changed since last reported to APL, or if a Member wishes to revoke the standing consent associated with their PigPass Declaration, the Member may provide a new statutory declaration to APL prior to the return date.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact APL’s Corporate Services Executive, Nikki Watson, on 02 6270 8814 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.