Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Media releases
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
What could a post-COVID future look like for the meat industry?
Today, the International Meat Secretariat (IMS) hosted a presentation from an amazing guest speaker, futurist Melissa Clark-Reynolds. Melissa is a foresight practitioner with global experience, a technology entrepreneur as well as a Director of Beef + Lamb New Zealand.
The APL marketing team has been working closely with the International Meat Secretariat (IMS) in recent months to collate and share global insights around the meat industry’s response to COVID-19.
You can view the presentation below to see Melissa Clark-Reynolds share what she thinks a post-COVID-19 future looks like.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.