Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Media releases
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
Tickets selling fast for evokeAG 2020
Tickets to evokeAG are selling fast. The programme is available and aims to inspire, challenge and transform the way we think about food and farming into the future.
Discounted primary producer tickets are available and the organising team at AgriFutures encourages you to secure your seat to the two-day event before Christmas.
APL is a partner of the evokeAG Future Young Leaders programme. Read more about the evokeAG 2020 Future Young Leaders from the links below.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.