Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Media releases
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
Northern Australia Quarantine Strategy webinar
On Wednesday 3 June, APL will host a webinar for producers, describing the animal health surveillance, disease detection and indigenous training activities undertaken by the Northern Australia Quarantine Strategy (NAQS).
As ASF was recently confirmed in Papua New Guinea, this is a timely opportunity for producers to better understand NAQS’s activities.
If you have any questions ahead of the webinar, please email Dr Heather Channon, National Feral Pig Management Co-ordinator.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.