Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Media releases
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
New ads show pork as the perfect quickie
Australian Pork is quick and easy to cook: that’s the message of new ads that will start this Sunday (19 January 2020).
Nicknamed “quickie”, the ads keep Australian Pork’s iconic cheeky tone, focusing on educating consumers about pork steaks and the 6-2-2 method.
The ads will run across free to air TV, subscription TV, radio, social channels and online video. They will be supported by a full suite of cooking instructions, activity below the line, on social media, in public relations and with retail activity.
Watch the ad below, or for pork steak recipe inspiration, visit www.pork.com.au
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.