Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
Australian ham and bacon campaign rolls out in SA
A new advertising trial will start in Adelaide on Monday night [10 February].
The campaign aims to raise awareness of the fact that the majority of the ham and bacon sold in Australia is made from imported pork. The campaign will also help consumers identify products made from Aussie pork. The entertaining and educational ads will run across television and radio for five months, backed by SA targeted social, digital ads and retailer engagement.
Watch the ad below.
For more information, contact APL Marketing’s Julia Unwin on email@example.com
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.