Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Media releases
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
Are you prepared for a crisis?
Significant disruptions to pork processing and sales, especially in North America, has provided a timely opportunity for producers to revisit their own business preparedness in case of a supply chain break-down in Australia.
While much of industry’s focus in terms of emergency business measures has focussed on an emergency animal disease outbreak, the principles can be applied to almost any potential crisis situation, including some worst-case scenarios arising from COVID-19.
With this in mind, APL’s ‘30-Minute Plan for Piggeries’ for preparing for, and navigating through, an emergency can be found here.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.