Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Media releases
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
Activists continue to target farms
A number of piggeries have been attacked by activists in recent weeks and months, confirming the need for all producers to remain vigilant.
All aspects of on-property security should be considered, given instances of trespassers stealing log books and other sensitive business information.
Laws are in place to protect producers and punish criminal trespass and theft, and APL will continue to work with relevant State and Federal authorities to ensure these laws are upheld to help deter further attacks.
Further information regarding on-property security is available via the Members Area of the PigPass Portal.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.