Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Media releases
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
2020 Australian Pork Industry Leadership Program cancelled
The 2020 Australian Pork Industry Leadership Program has unfortunately been cancelled.
With COVID-19 affecting all travel for an undefined period of time, there are no guarantees around domestic and international travel. An essential part of the program is the trip to Denmark (usually in October). Even if travel restrictions have lifted by then, quarantine periods upon entry into Europe or upon return to Australia may make the length of time away from work unreasonable to the chosen participants, and there is, of course, the health risk to consider as well.
We have every intention of continuing this program in 2021.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.