Library & Resources
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Annual Operating Plans
- Report on the Economic Contribution of the Pork Industry
- Fit for the Intended Journey Guide
- Pork Industry Snapshot
- Economic Analysis of African swine fever incursion into Australia
- Industry Survey Executive Summary 2018-19
- Submissions to Government
- Biosecurity Update
- Pigs to Pork Newsletter
- Guidelines for Fostering
- Pigs N’ Mud Newsletter
- Best practice gilt management for fertility and longevity
- Fact Sheets
- Three Year Performance Reviews
- Media releases
- Education Toolkit
- Support for producers
- Research Reports
- APL news and updates
- Industry news
Business continuity through CoVID-19
Pork producers are well aware of the need to protect their businesses from emergency animal diseases (EADs) such as foot-and-mouth disease (FMD) and African swine fever (ASF).
More recently, producers have also had to be mindful of the risks that COVID-19 poses to their properties and workforce. Any disease-related disruption can have a significant impact on pork supply chains, as we are seeing in the United States.
For a reminder about measures producers can take to prepare for disease-related operational risks, visit APL’s Biosecurity page.
APL has also developed a specific COVID-19 workplace safety checklist for pig producers.
If you are an APL Member please login to the APL Member portal below.Login
Australian Pork Limited
The producer owned organisation supporting and promoting the Australian pork industry. Australian Pork Limited (APL) is caring for the future of Australian pork.