Pan Pacific Pork Expo (PPPE)
PPPE 2021 – May 4-5, Gold Coast
What is PPPE?
PPPE combines a pork industry trade show and exhibition with information sessions supported by Australian Pork Limited (APL) and Pork CRC Limited. This gives opportunity to Australian producers to discuss, debate and where suitable, adopt new technologies and innovations. Since beginning in 1998, PPPE has continued to grow, attracting both domestic and international participants.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Watch videos of the PPPE 2018 presentations
All the key decision makers involved in the Australian pork industry supply chain. These include:
- Pork producers
- Retail and food service industries
- Subsidiary service providers such as insurers and financial institutions
- Government officials.
- General product and service providers for rural industries
- Subsidiary service providers
- A broad spectrum of supply chain companies involved in the Australian pork industry.
For more information please contact:
Australian Pork Limited
PO Box 4746
Kingston ACT 2604
P: 02 6270 8832
F: 02 6285 2288